Very Slow, Terrible Display, Poor Microphone, Difficult Controls
The concept of all of these features is awesome. This one has all the bells and whistles in it and it blows. Careful with this one. It is by far the worst car stereo I ever owned. I am in my vehicle all day and want Bluetooth the feature in my vehicle most of all. But my customers are complaining. The only good thing about this headunit is the sound. It has the best raw sound I have had in years meaning without amp and just internal 4x60w.
1. The unit is like a snail when reading disc's (CD"s, USB, SD) way to long to start. Does it also after each phone call.
2. Built-in microphone for the bluetooth phone doesnt work well. All my callers could not hear me well. Barely hear me at all. The other party hears echo extremely bad at all levels of loudness from 20 to 50.
3. Multi-song, Large Capacity usage on disc's do not work without having a monitor on this system. If you plan on buying a headunit that plays DVD's also with hopes to later add a monitor. DONT. Cannot access different folders ie. (by singer, genre, etc.) without monitor.
4. Unit also did not play regular discs well. wanted to freeze and skip songs frequently both on factory store bought CD's as well as homemade on PC.
5. Display is not very attractive or useful. Unit will not allow you to have time as the default display. No control whatsoever on which detail stays on screen while listening.
6. No ID tags for music.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes/No - You may also flag this review.