4 in stock (as of 02/27/2017 04:35 PM)
Within the Continental USA
View other products from Seagate
- High-capacity and small 2.5-inch footprint enables data centers to keep pace with data growth and optimize data center real estate.
- Delivers 1.8TB of high-performance data access for write-intensive applications
- Future-proof your storage solutions with advanced format interfaces of 512 Emulation and 4K Native.
- Seagate® TurboBoost™ option accelerates I/O operations and optimizes response times to complete more transactions in less time-even during peak demand.
- Latest 12Gb/s SAS interface for improved scalability
- Over 2 legacy 3.5-inch 10K-RPM HDD capacity within a lower power envelope
- Seagate PowerChoice™ technology for T10-compliant power management enables IT organizations to tailor systems for enhanced power consumption.
- Seagate RAID Rebuild™ technology option makes RAID recovery faster and safer.
- Protection Information (PI) protects against inadvertent data change.
- Seagate Secure™ drive models (AES-256) help cut IT drive retirement costs while helping securely protect data where it lives-on the drive.
- Delivers 1200GB of high-performance data access for write-intensive applications
- Mission-critical servers and external storage arrays
- Power- and space-constrained data centers
- Green IT and drive-retirement cost reduction initiatives
- Compliance or data security initiatives
- Migration from 3.5-inch drive systems to next-generation technology
Device Supported: Storage System
|Manufacturer Part Number||ST600MM0178|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.seagate.com|
|Product Name||Enterprise Performance 10K HDD TB 512E SED|
|Marketing Information||The Perfect Match of High Capacity and High Performance|
|Product Type||Hard Drive|
|Additional Product Specifications|
|Full Product Specifications||Click to view|
|Storage Capacity||600 GB|
|Spindle Speed (rpm)||10000|
|Drive Interface Standard||12Gb/s SAS|
|Weight (Approximate)||6.67 oz|
|ProductTitle||Seagate ST600MM0178 600 GB 2.5" Internal Hard Drive - SAS - 10000rpm - 128 MB Buffer - 256-bit Encryption Standard|
|Limited Warranty||5 Year|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Monday, February 27, 2017.