Planet 51 is a galactic sized alien adventure comedy from the writer of "Shrek" and "Shrek 2", the story revolves around American astronaut Captain Charles "Chuck" Baker who lands on Planet 51 thinking he's the first person to step foot there. To his surprise he finds that this planet is inhabited by little green people who are happily living in a white picket fence world, reminiscent of a cheerfully innocent 1950s America, and whose only fear is that it will be overrun by alien invaders...like Chuck! With the help of his robot companion "Rover", and his new friend Lem, Chuck must navigate his way through the dazzling, but bewildering, landscape of Planet 51 in order to escape becoming a permanent part of the Planet 51 Alien Invaders Space Museum. The Planet 51 game will take the form of an entertaining mission-based driving game with various characters from the film available to play. The game allows audiences to immerse themselves into this amazing vibrant world, and truly experience the hours of fun that Planet 51 has to offer!
|Manufacturer Part Number||67032|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.sega.com|
|Product Name||Planet 51: The Game|
Planet 51, the white picket-fence world reminiscent of 1950s America is happy, safe and predictable...until the unpredictable happens!
Out of the blue, Captain Charles 'Chuck' Baker's spaceship comes crashing down. Unaware of his surroundings, Chuck begins to realize that he is not alone. Taking refuge while planning his return home, Chuck meets green-skinned local, Lem, and realizes that he may be the real 'alien' after all!
|Software Main Type||Game|
|Software Sub Type||Racing Game|
|Software Name||Planet 51: The Game|
EXPLORE THE WORLD OF PLANET 51:
- Test your skills in a series of action-filled adventures that are out of this world. Try to outrun and outwit the Planet 51 Police and Army, find Chuck's spaceship and help Chuck return home to Earth
- Race and chase as you complete tasks and evade the enemy in an incredible array of hover vehicles, ranging from cars, pick-up trucks and bicycles through to taxis, police cars, heavy trucks and even lawnmowers!
MAKE NEW FRIENDS:
- Take control of the main characters from the movie - suave Astronaut Charles "Chuck" Baker and his new alien friend 'Lem'- utilising their special abilities and skills as you complete each mission
MULTIPLE MISSIONS, MULTIPLAYER AND MINI GAMES:
- With numerous missions, minigames even multiplayer action you'll get carried away exploring the world of Planet 51
GO BEYOND THE MOVIE:
- Players will relive memorable movie moments as well as discovering new environments and missions created exclusively for the videogame!
|Game Expansion Pack||No|
|ESRB Rating||E (Everyone)|
|Rating Descriptor||Mild Cartoon Violence|
|Single Player Supported||Yes|
|Minimum Number of Players Supported||1|
|Maximum Number of Players Supported||4|
|Platform Supported||Nintendo DS|
|ProductTitle||Sega Planet 51: The Game - Racing Game - Nintendo DS|
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday, November 29, 2016.