The game is set in Soleanna, the beautiful city of water. In his first adventure set in the human world, Sonic meets a beautiful princess named Elise, whom he quickly befriends, but Princess Elise is abducted by none other than the calculating Dr. Eggman who is working under dark and sinister motives,to destroy this special kingdom of hers. In order to restore safety and serenity, Sonic must maneuver his way through a series of adventures and challenges where he will encounter and interact with a bevy of allies and enemies, and ultimately go head to head against the menacing doctor to thwart his malicious plans. Along the way, Sonic encounters a mysterious character named Silver. Blocking him with unique supernatural powers, even the Blue dude with
- PLAYSTATION Network Compatible
- SIXAXIS Wireless Controller
|Manufacturer Part Number||69001|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.sega.com|
|Product Name||Sonic the Hedgehog|
When video game icon Sonic The Hedgehog debuted on the SEGA Genesis in 1991, he shook up the action-platform genre with his signature speed and rebellious attitude. More than 44 million units later, Sonic celebrates his 15th anniversary and blazes his way onto the next generation consoles for an epic adventure designed to deliver the most intense sensation of speed experienced to date.
|Distribution Media/Method||Blu-ray Disc|
|Software Main Type||Game|
|Software Sub Type||Action/Adventure Game|
|Software Name||Sonic the Hedgehog|
15 years in the making:
- After his 1991 debut, universal video game icon Sonic returns to his high-velocity roots to create a new dimension of entertainment.
- Utilizing next-gen technologies, light bloom, and environmental motion-blur effects, Sonic's breakneck speed and dazzling world come to life.
Amigos and enemies:
- Sonic is joined by friends and foes from the franchise history, as well as a new character, Silver, whose supernatural powers will wreak mayhem on Sonic's plans!
- Using a next-generation physics engine, Sonic's moves, attacks and environment interaction respond realistically to opposing forces. The dynamic environments have been specifically created to promote Sonic's sense of speed while delivering a great sense of scale.
Two different types of stages:
- Town stages where Sonic will be able explore vast environments and play various sub-missions, and Action stages where Sonic's blistering speed will be utilized in full effect.
- Up to two players can play as Sonic and his amigos in high-spirited multiplayer fun!
|ESRB Rating||E10+ (Everyone 10 and older)|
|Platform Supported||PlayStation 3|
|ProductTitle||Sega Sonic the Hedgehog - Action/Adventure Game - PlayStation 3|
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday, April 29, 2017.