Oops! It appears we are out of stock or no longer selling this product.
Search Beach Audio for similar products
FEATURES- Fiber Media Converter
10/100 Mbps RJ45 to Multimode ST Fiber Media Converter.
StarTech.com s high-speed ET90110ST media converters are engineered
to make fiber connections simple and reliable for even the most
demanding network specialists. StarTech.com s ET90110ST is the
perfect solution for connecting buildings to main networks.
Easy to set up and install in a matter of seconds. This reliable
and compact fiber optic media converter features a heavy-duty
power supply to withstand the most challenging environments. It
has 6 LED indicators to ensure its continuous operation.
ET90110ST easily converts between 10 Base-T or 100 Base-TX
electrical Ethernet signals and 100 Base-FX optical Ethernet
signals. While supporting a maximum multimode fiber optic cable
distance of 2km, it allows full wire speed of 148,800 packet per
second throughput that prevents bottlenecks and keeps your data
flowing quickly and smoothly.
Guaranteed compatibility with 3COM, Cisco, Lucent and Nortel
networks and fully complies with the IEEE 802.3 and 802.3u
* Automatically detects 10 or 100 Mbps network connection speed
* Heavy-Duty power supply which is engineered to withstand the most
challenging conditions and environments.
* Full wire speed of 148,800 packet per second throughput prevents
* Easy installation and setup in seconds
* Compliant with IEEE 802.3u standard and guaranteed compatibility with
3Com, Cisco, Lucent, and Nortel networks.
* Supports 802.3u 100Base-TX and 100Base-FX industry standards
* Standard RJ-45 connectors for connecting to UTP media, and ST connector
for connecting to fiber media.
* Supports Half-Duplex and Full-Duplex operating modes up to 200 Mbps.
* Complete set of 6 LED indicators continuously shows operating status.
* It s compact design and weight makes it portable and unobtrusive to
* Supports a maximum multimode fiber optic cable distance of 2 kilometers.
CONNECTORs- UTP Port: (1) RJ-45 MDI
Fiber Port: (1) ST Fiber
MODES - Full-Duplex or Half-Duplex
INDICATORs- LEDs for Power, Fiber mode, Fiber link, LAN mode, Ethernet
APPROVALS - FCC Class A, CE Class A & CISPR Class A
POWER- 9 volt/1 Amp
SIZE - 4.8" x 3.37" x 0.78" WT.- 1.95 lbs.
MANUFACTURER WARRANTY: LIFETIME
- Heavy-Duty power supply which is engineered to withstand the most challenging conditions and environments
- Full wire speed of 148,800 packet per second throughput prevents bottlenecks
- Easy installation and setup in seconds
- It's compact design and weight makes it portable and unobtrusive to carry
- Connect remote areas of large buildings to the main network
- Connect 2 buildings that are on the same campus
Guaranteed compatibility with 3Com, Cisco, Lucent, and Nortel
Certifications & Standards:
- IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE 802.3
- FCC Class A
- CE Class A & CISPR Class A
|Manufacturer Part Number||ET90110ST|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.startech.com|
|Product Name||Media Converter|
|Marketing Information||Convert and extend a 10/100 Mbps Ethernet connection up to 2 km over Multi Mode ST fiber. This Ethernet to MM Fiber Media Converter creates a cost-effective Ethernet-fiber link, transparently converting to/from 10Base-T or 100Base-Tx Ethernet signals and 100Base-Fx optical signals to extend an Ethernet network connection over a multimode fiber backbone.|
The converter supports a maximum multimode fiber optic cable distance of 2km (1.2 miles), providing a simple solution for connecting 10Base-T/100Base-Tx Ethernet networks to remote locations using ST-terminated multimode fiber, while delivering ideal network performance and scalability.
Easy to set up and install in a matter of seconds, this durable and compact fiber media converter features a heavy-duty power supply that can withstand challenging environments, and offers 6 LED indicators to make monitoring the Ethernet/fiber network link easy.
Designed to offer a durable and convenient Ethernet to fiber solution, the Ethernet to MM Fiber Media Converter features an all-steel chassis, and can be wall-mounted for out-of-the-way installations.
This versatile Ethernet to MM Fiber Media Converter offers guaranteed compatibility with 3COM™, Cisco™, Lucent™ and Nortel™ networks and fully complies with IEEE 802.3 and 802.3u standards.
|Product Type||Transceiver/Media Converter|
|Total Number of Ports||2|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||1|
|Number of ST Ports||1|
|Media & Performance|
|Media Type Supported|
|Fiber Mode Supported||Multi-mode|
|Maximum Distance Supported||1.24 Mile|
|Network & Communication|
|Ethernet Technology||Fast Ethernet|
|Input Voltage||9 V DC|
|Weight (Approximate)||1.95 lb|
|ProductTitle||StarTech.com 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Multi Mode Fiber Media Converter - ST - 1 x RJ-45|
|Limited Warranty||2 Year|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday, November 07, 2013.