12 in stock (as of 10/28/2016 06:32 AM)
View other products from Startech
- High-quality 3-in-1 cables
- Typematic rate: 10, 15, 20, 30 characters/second
- Front panel control button: One
- Unique 3-in-1 cables included prevent keyboard and mouse connectors from becoming loose
- All cables are connected to the rear for a more secure and neat connection
- Supports PS/2 keyboard and mouse emulation for error-free PC bootup
- Supports M/S IntelliMouse(Pro), Explorer, Optical mice
- Keyboard and mouse allow for hot plugging without having to turn either the KVM or the PC off
Certifications & Standards:
- FCC, CE, VCCI
|Manufacturer Part Number||SV411K|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.startech.com|
|Product Name||KVM Switch|
The SV411K 4 Port Black PS/2 KVM Switch Kit with cables lets you control four computers using a single keyboard, mouse and VGA monitor and offers both hotkey and top panel push-button operation for simple switching between connected computers.
Designed to integrate seamlessly into any environment, the KVM switch offers a small footprint design (roughly the size of a deck of playing cards) and draws power from the connected computers, so it doesn't require an external power supply.
Delivering dependable and convenient control of multiple computers from a single peripheral station, the KVM switch supports video resolutions of up to 2048 x 1536 and includes 3-in-1 (PS/2 and Video) cables to provide a complete, out-of-the-box KVM solution.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
|Product Type||KVM Switchbox|
|Number of Computers Supported||4|
|Number of Local Users Supported||1|
|Minimum Scan Interval||3 Second|
|Maximum Video Resolution||1920 x 1440|
|Number of PS/2 Ports||10|
|Number of VGA Ports||1|
|ProductTitle||StarTech.com 4 Port Black PS/2 KVM Switch Kit with Cables - 4 x 1 - 4 x mini-DIN (PS/2) Keyboard|
|Limited Warranty||2 Year|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Friday, October 28, 2016.