Over 50 in stock (as of 01/21/2017 02:45 PM)
Within the Continental USA
View other products from Texas Instruments
easy-to-spot "school bus yellow" back cover and slide case. In
addition, each units faceplate is inscribed with the words "School
Property". Also includes (10) USB cables, (10) unit-to-unit cables
and manuals; (40) AAA batteries; (1) product CD, poster and
With the TI-84 Plus, all students can now share their work by
connecting their TI-84 Plus to any TI presentation tools for the
whole class to see, fostering a collaborative learning environment.
Plus, a built-in USB port makes data transfer to your computer and
between handhelds easier than ever.
The TI-84 Plus handheld is fully loaded with convenient features and
accessories, including a kickstand slide case, compatibility with
TI presentation tools on every unit and more!
* Electronically upgradeable graphing handheld allows you to have the most
up-to-date functionality and software applications (Apps).
* 2.5 times the processor speed of the TI-83 Plus.
* 480 KB FLASH ROM memory for data archive and storage of Apps.
* 24KB of available RAM memory.
* USB port for computer connectivity, unit-to-unit communication with TI-84
Plus and TI-84 Plus Silver Edition graphing handhelds, and more.
* I/O port for communication with other TI products.
* Internal Clock with date and time display.
* TI Connectivity Cable included.
* TI Connectivity Cable and TI Connect software allow information to be
transferred to and from a computer and printed or stored on disk.
* Included Apps: Cabri Jr.
Topics in Algebra 1, Chapter 5
Topics in Algebra 1, Chapters 1-4
* Apps are available from TI and other leading developers.
* 8-line by 16-character display.
* Advanced functions accessed through pull-down display menus.
* Real and complex numbers calculated to 14-digit accuracy and displayed
with 10 digits plus a 2-digit exponent.
* Graphs 10 rectangular functions, 6 parametric expressions, 6 polar
expressions, and 3 recursively-defined sequences.
* Up to 10 graphing functions defined, saved, graphed, and analyzed at one
* Sequence graphing mode shows time series plot, cobweb/stair-step plot,
and phase plots.
* User-defined list names. Lists store up to 999 elements.
* 14 interactive zoom features.
* Numeric evaluations given in table format for all graphing modes.
* Interactive analysis of function values, roots, maximums, minimums,
integrals, and derivatives.
* 7 different graph styles for differentiating the look of each graph
* Horizontal and vertical split- screen options.
* Stores up to 10 - 50x50 matrices.
* Matrix operations including inverse, determinant, transpose, augment,
reduced row echelon form, and elementary row operations. Convert matrices
to lists and vice-versa.
* List-based one- and two-variable statistical analysis, including
logistic, sinusoidal, median-median, linear, logarithmic, exponential,
power, quadratic polynomial, cubic polynomial, and quartic polynomial
* 3 statistical plot definitions for scatter plots, xy-line plots,
histograms, regular and modified box-and-whisker plots, and normal
* Advanced statistics features including 9 hypothesis testing functions, 6
confidence interval functions, and one-way analysis of variance.
* 15 probability distribution functions including Normal, Student-t, Chi-
square, Binomial, and Poisson.
* Business functions including Time-Value-of-Money (TVM), cash flows, and
amortization. Full screen interactive editor for solving TVM problems.
* Interactive equation solver editor allows solving numerically for
different variables in an equation.
* Alphabetical CATALOG of all TI handheld operations in one menu.
* Programming capability with the number of programs limited only by
* Link with another TI-84 Plus, TI-84 Plus Silver Edition, TI-83 Plus,
TI-83 Plus Silver Edition or TI-83. Receive lists L1-L6 from TI-82.
* USB Unit-to-unit link cable included.
* TI ViewScreen unit available (Silver Edition version only) that is
compatible with the same TI ViewScreen LCD panel as the TI-82/TI-83 and
* All TI-84 Plus student models can plug into the TI-ViewScreen LCD Panel
and TI-Presenter with available adapter.
* Compatible with Calculator-Based Laboratory 2 (CBL 2) and Calculator-
Based Ranger (CBR) systems to allow collection and analysis of real-world
* TI Keyboard compatible.
* Compatible with the TI-Navigator Classroom Learning System.
* Kickstand Slide Case available to prop up your handheld to view display
and keys better.
* TI Product CD included with full reference Guidebook and free software
* Powered by 4 AAA batteries with a Silver Oxide battery backup to protect
RAM memory during main battery change.
* Impact-resistant slide case.
* One-year limited warranty.
* Toll-free help hotline: 1 800 TI-CARES
* Supplemental activity books available. Compatible with all TI-83 Plus
* e-mail help line: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Workshop Loan Program - borrow TI handhelds for evaluation or workshops.
* Guidebook included, full Reference Guidebook available on Product CD and
|Manufacturer||Texas Instruments, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||84PL/TPK/1L1/B|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.ti.com|
|Brand Name||Texas Instruments|
|Product Name||TI 84+ Graphing Calculators Teacher Pack|
The TI-84 Plus graphing calculator offers three times the memory, more
Count on TI calculators at exam time. You can use this TI
|Product Type||Graphing Calculator|
|Display & Graphics|
|Number of Display Lines||8|
|Number of Display Digits||16|
|ProductTitle||Texas Instruments TI 84+ Graphing Calculators Teacher Pack - 8 Line(s) - 16 Character(s) - 10 / Pack|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday, January 21, 2017.