45 in stock (as of 01/22/2017 06:51 AM)
View other products from Texas Instruments
FEATURES- TI73 Explorer Handheld Calculator- Blue
Graphing calculator with 32 KB memory, with unit to unit link
cable for middle grades mathematics and science.
* Graph Explorer Software Functionality
* Stacked fractions.
* Seven (7) statistical plots: pictographs, pie charts, bar charts,
* Scrollable home screen.
* Four (4) constant features.
* English and metric conversions.
* Compatible with the Calculator-Based Laboratory (CBL) and
Calculator-Based Ranger (CBR) Systems to allow collection and analysis
of real-world data.
* Applications created by TI, Sunburst Software, and others.
* More advanced functions accessed through pull-down menus.
* 14-digit accuracy displayed to 10-digits with 2-digit exponent.
* Graphs four (4) functions simultaneously.
* Up to seven (7) graph styles: thin, thick, animate, animate with path,
* User-defined list names, stores up to 999 elements.
* Thirteen (13) zoom features.
* Function elevation table.
* List-based one and two-variable statistics including linear, quadratic,
exponential, med-median, and manual-fit regression models
* Three (3) statistical plot set-ups.
* Interactive equation solver.
* Alphabetical CATALOG of all calculator operations in one menu.
* Programming capabilities.
* Display indicates when fraction can be simplified.
* Shows common factor used during simplification.
* Enter your own factor during simplification.
* Change improper fractions to mixed numbers.
* Simplifies fractions and performs fraction/decimal conversions.
* Combinations and permutations.
* Random number generator.
* Logs and antilogs.
* Convert angles from degrees to radians.
* Fixed decimal capability.
* AOS: x and / before + and -.
* Hardware Features
* Large 64 x 96 pixel screen.
* 8-line x 16-character, easier-to-read LCD display.
* I/O port for linking and data collection.
* Overhead projectable model available: TI73VSII Viewscreen package.
* 32K bytes RAM with 25K user-available. 64K bytes application space.
* TI GRAPH-LINK software accessory allows information to be transferred
to a computer and printed or stored on disk.
* Unit-to-unit link cable included.
* Powered by four AAA batteries with lithium backup.
* Impact-resistant slide case.
* Built extra-durable for middle school use.
* Three year limited warranty.
* Available in a teacher pack. (TI73TP).
MANUFACTURER WARRANTY: 0
- 13 x Zoom Features
- 14 x Digit Accuracy Displayed to 10-Digits with 2-Digit Exponent
- 7x Graph Styles: Thin, Thick, Animate, Animate with Path, and more
- 3 x Statistical Plot Set-Ups
- Scrollable Home Screen
- Four Constant Features
- Function Evaluation Table
- Programming Capabilities
- Impact Resistant Slide Case
- Large 64 × 96 Pixel Screen
- Uses TI-82/83 ViewScreen LCD Panel
- I/O Port for Linking and Data Collection
- Upgradeable Operating System and Software
- Display Indicates When Fraction Can be Simplified
- Shows Common Factor Used During Simplification
- Alphabetical CATALOG of All Calculator Operations in One Menu
- 2K Bytes RAM With 25K User-Available. 128K of Application Space
- More Advanced Functions Accessed Through Pull Down Menus
- Seven Statistical Plots: Pictographs, Pie Charts, Bar Charts and More
- User-Defined List Names, Stores up to 999 Elements
- Send and Receive Lists and Variables to and from the TI-82, TI-83, TI-83 Plus, TI-84 Plus
- List-Based One and Two-Variable Statistics Including Linear, Quadratic, Exponential, Med-Median, and Manual-Fit Regression Models
- TI-GRAPH LINK Software Accessory Allows Information to be Transferred to a Computer and Printed or Stored on Disk
|Manufacturer||Texas Instruments, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||73/CLM/2L1/A|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.ti.com|
|Brand Name||Texas Instruments|
|Product Name||Explorer TI-73 ViewScreen Graphing Calculator|
The Explorer TI-73 ViewScreen Graphing Calculator joins our popular line of handheld technology, providing a larger screen alternative for teachers who feel limited by the two-line display of other fraction and scientific models. The Explorer TI-73 is completely compatible with existing TI-73 classroom accessories and related curricular materials for upper elementary through lower middle grades, from fractions through pre-algebra.
|Product Type||Graphing Calculator|
|Calculator Features||Easy-to-read Display|
|Display & Graphics|
|Number of Display Lines||8|
|Number of Display Digits||16|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|Number of Batteries||4|
|Battery Size Supported||AAA|
|Battery Chemistry||Lithium (Li)|
|ProductTitle||Texas Instruments Explorer TI-73 ViewScreen Graphing Calculator - Easy-to-read Display - 8 Line(s) - 16 Digits - LCD - Battery Powered - 4 - AAA - Blue|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday, January 22, 2017.