Over 50 in stock (as of 01/16/2017 03:08 AM)
View other products from Tram
- High Performance 200 watts power rating, low SWR & broad banded.
- In models with multiple sections there is a special design of the joint bracket to connect fiberglass tubing that enables the antenna to maintain the same strength as one.
- The radiator and coil are hermetically sealed In fiberglass tubing to assure low SWR in all weather.
- DC ground construction allows static dissipation for low noise ratio and maximum lightning protection.
- Vertical polarization with 50 ohms impedance.
- Mast diameter accepted is 1 3/16" (30-62 mm)
- UHF (SO-239) connector.
|Manufacturer Part Number||1480|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.trambrowning.com|
|Product Name||Fiberglass Base Antenna|
|Frequency Band Type|
|Antenna Gain||8 dB|
|Survival Wind Speed||1936 in/s|
|ProductTitle||Tram Fiberglass Base Antenna - 8 dBMast|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Monday, January 16, 2017.