10 in stock (as of 12/09/2016 03:53 AM)
View other products from Tripp Lite
- 20 m. (65 ft.) USB2.0 Active Extension Cable, USB-A Male to USB-A Female
- Full 480Mbps Transfer rate, as well as backward compatible to USB 1.1 ( 12Mbps )
- Daisy Chain two cables for a total of 40 Meters ( 131ft )
- Compatible with all major operating systems....Plug-and-Play; no software to load
- The U026-20M provides up to 90mA of power to the connected device. If your device requires more than 90mA of power, it will either need to have its own power supply; or, to be plugged into a powered USB 2.0 hub (such as U222-004-R) that is connected to the U026-20M.
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
|Manufacturer Part Number||U026-20M|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.tripplite.com|
|Brand Name||Tripp Lite|
|Product Name||U026-20M Signal Repeater|
Tripp Lite's 20-meter (65 ft. ) USB 2.0 active extension cable is a bus powered extension cable that can be used to increase the length of a device cable without the worry of signal loss and potential performance problems. USB limits a cable's length to 16ft. Any length above 16 feet requires the use of an active cable such as this one. This cable has a signal booster built in. The overall cable length can be extended up to 131ft by daisy chaining up to 2 of these active cables. The U026-20M provides up to 90mA of power to the connected device. If your device requires more than 90mA of power, it will either need to have its own power supply; or, to be plugged into a powered USB 2.0 hub (such as U222-004-R) that is connected to the U026-20M. Use a standard 6' 10' or 15' USB A-B cable to reach the desired distance.
|Product Type||Signal Repeater|
|Media & Performance|
|Maximum Operating Distance||65.62 ft|
|ProductTitle||Tripp Lite 20M USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Active Extension Repeater Cable USB-A M/F 65ft 20 Meter - 65.62 ft Maximum Operating Distance - Network (RJ-45)|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Friday, December 09, 2016.