Over 50 in stock (as of 12/02/2016 02:37 PM)
Including Alaska and Hawaii!
View other products from Uvex
features and benefits:
- unparalleled comfort, protection and style
- dual 9-base wrap-around lens provides uncompromised peripheral vision and protection
- soft flexible fingers adjust and conform to almost any nasal profile and reduce slippage
- soft elastomer browguard diffuses and deflects impact
- lifetime frame guarantee and economical lens replacement system
adjustable temple length and lens inclination. Meets military v0 ballistic test for impact. Meets ansi z87+ (high impact) and is certified to csa z94.3 standards. Made in the u.S.A.
|Manufacturer||Honeywell International, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||S3243|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.honeywell.com|
|Product Name||Genesis Safety Glasses|
|Marketing Information||Wrap-around lens provides exceptional peripheral vision and protection. Flexible fingers adjust to most nasal profiles. Elastomer browguard deflects impact. Adjustable temples and lens inclination.|
|Product Type||Safety Glasses|
|ProductTitle||Uvex Genesis Safety Glasses - Recommended for: Eye - Universal Size - Ultraviolet Protection - Polycarbonate Lens, Nylon Temple, Polycarbonate Frame - Vapor Blue, Gold Mirror|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Friday, December 02, 2016.