3 in stock (as of 01/21/2017 05:26 AM)
View other products from Verbatim
- Manufactured to very tight tolerances (+0.03mm diameter) using the highest quality materials to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints
- Custom spool designed for strength, uniform performance and trouble-free feeding
- Filaments packaged in vacuum-sealed bag, with desiccant to prevent introduction of dust and moisture.
- PLA (Polylactic Acid) filament for use with 3D printers - degradable bioplastic derived from plants.
- Easier to print - less prone to warping than other filament materials.
- Can be cut, filed or glued post printing - do not use with acetone.
- Compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.
- For best performance, an extrusion temperature between 200-220°C.
- Heated build platform not required.
- Environmentally friendly - guaranteed not to contain heavy metals, phthalates; BPA Free.
- Diameter Tolerance: 1.75 ± 0.03 mm
- Process Temperature: 200 to 220° C
- Net Weight: 2.20 lbs (1.00 kg)
- Gross Weight: 3.00 lbs (1.36 kg)
- Spool Diameter: 20.00 cm (7.87 In)
- Spool Depth: 7.20 cm (2.83 In)
- Hub Diameter: 10.20 cm (4.02 In)
- Hub Hole Diameter: 5.10 cm (2.01 In)
- Heated platform required?: No
- Recommended Storage Temperature: -20 to 50° C
TAA Compliant: Yes
|Manufacturer||Verbatim America, LLC|
|Manufacturer Part Number||55256|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.verbatim.com|
|Product Name||PLA 3D Filament 1.75mm 1kg Reel - Yellow|
|Product Type||3D Printer PLA Filament|
|Minimum Recommended Printing Temperature||392°F (200°C)|
|Maximum Recommended Printing Temperature||428°F (220°C)|
|Filament Diameter||68.9 mil|
|Weight (Approximate)||2.20 lb|
|ProductTitle||Verbatim PLA 3D Filament 1.75mm 1kg Reel - Yellow - Yellow - 1.75mm|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday, January 21, 2017.