27 in stock (as of 02/22/2017 10:39 AM)
View other products from Verbatim
- Heated build platform not required.
- Compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.
- Environmentally friendly - guaranteed not to contain heavy metals, phthalates; BPA Free.
- Custom spool designed for strength, uniform performance and trouble-free feeding
- Filaments packaged in vacuum-sealed bag, with desiccant to prevent introduction of dust and moisture.
Storage and Handling:
- Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
- Store unused material in cool, dark place.
Compatibility: Non-cartridge based 3D Printers
TAA Compliant: Yes
|Manufacturer||Verbatim America, LLC|
|Manufacturer Part Number||55265|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.verbatim.com|
|Product Name||PLA Filament 3mm 1kg Reel - Natural Transparent|
Manufactured to very tight tolerances and from the highest quality materials, Verbatim PLA 3D Printing Filament does not require a heated print bed and is less prone to warping than other filament materials. Designed for compatibility with most commercially available printers, Verbatim PLA filament can be cut, filed or glued post printing, but PLA filament should not be used with acetone. With diameter tolerances of 0.05mm, Verbatim PLA 3D Filaments ensure consistent feeding and stable prints, every time. Verbatim 3D Filaments feature a custom spool designed for strength and balance for uniform feeding. Filaments are packaged in a vacuum-sealed bag, including desiccant, to promote longevity and prevent the introduction of moisture. Verbatim PLA 3D Printing Filaments are backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
|Product Type||3D Printer PLA Filament|
|Minimum Recommended Printing Temperature||392°F (200°C)|
|Maximum Recommended Printing Temperature||428°F (220°C)|
|Weight (Approximate)||2.20 lb|
|ProductTitle||Verbatim PLA 3D Filament 3mm 1kg Reel - Natural Transparent - Natural|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday, February 22, 2017.