3 in stock (as of 01/19/2017 07:17 PM)
View other products from Verbatim
- Pliable rubber material with outstanding heat, oil and abrasion resistance as well as superior mechanical strength.
- Developed using proprietary materials from Mitsubishi Chemical
- High performance polyester based thermoplastic elastomer (TPE).
- Custom spool designed for strength, uniform performance and trouble-free feeding
- Filaments packaged in vacuum-sealed bag, with desiccant to prevent introduction of dust and moisture.
- Diameter Tolerance: 1.75 ± 0.05 mm
- Process Temperature: 210-235° C
- Net Weight: 1.10 lbs (0.50 kg)
- Gross Weight: 1.70 lbs (0.77 kg)
- Spool Diameter: 20.00 cm (7.87 In)
- Spool Depth: 6.70 cm (2.64 In)
- Hub Diameter: 10.20 cm (4.02 In)
- Hub Hole Diameter: 5.10 cm (2.01 In)
- Heated platform required?: Recommended
- Recommended Storage Temperature: -20 to 60° C
TAA Compliant: Yes
|Manufacturer||Verbatim America, LLC|
|Manufacturer Part Number||55500|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.verbatim.com|
|Product Name||3D Filament, Flexible, PRIMALLOY 1.75mm 500g Reel - White|
|Product Type||3D Printer TPE Filament|
|Minimum Recommended Printing Temperature||410°F (210°C)|
|Maximum Recommended Printing Temperature||455°F (235°C)|
|Filament Diameter||68.9 mil|
|Weight (Approximate)||1.10 lb|
|ProductTitle||Verbatim Primalloy 3D Filament Flexible 1.75mm 1 kg Reel - White - 1.75mm|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Friday, January 20, 2017.