5 in stock (as of 12/02/2016 08:00 PM)
View other products from Viking
- 1 Double Pole, Double Throw relay output
- 8 selectable closure times
- DIP switch programming
- Accepts positive or negative going logic level voltage or contact closure
- Selectable time delay
- Screw terminal connections
- LED relay status indicator
- Power: 120V AC to 12V DC adapter provided
- Relay: 1A 30VDC 110 VDC, 0.5A 125VAC
- Connections: 10 position cage clamp terminal strip
|Manufacturer Part Number||TDR-1|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.vikinginterworks.com|
|Product Name||Versatile Time Delay Relay|
|Marketing Information||Viking's model TDR-1 is a time delay relay device designed to be easily configured to fit a wide variety of applications. The TDR-1 has two different modes of operation: |
1) In the Time Delay Mode, the TDR-1 can be programmed to produce one of 8 closure times. The Trigger 1 input can be programmed to accept either a dry contact closure or positive/negative going logic level voltage.
2) The Delay on Operate mode delays an input trigger by a programmed interval. Eight delay times are available, from 1 to 30 seconds.
|ProductTitle||Viking Versatile Time Delay Relay|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Friday, December 02, 2016.