7 in stock (as of 01/23/2017 02:34 PM)
Including Alaska and Hawaii!
View other products from Vise Grip
features and benefits:
- single flute cutting edge for greater control through steps
- hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck
- new speedpoint tip penetrates faster than previous unibits and prevents walking
- ideal for drilling holes into thin material such as stainless steel, copper, brass, aluminum, plastic and laminates
- Single-flute cutting edge for greater control through steps
- Hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck
- New SpeedPoint tip penetrates faster than previous Unibits and prevents walking
- Hole Sizes : 3/16" - 1/2"
- Number of Holes : 6 Steps
- Maximum Material Thickness : 3/8"
|Manufacturer||IRWIN Industrial Tool Company|
|Manufacturer Part Number||10232|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.irwin.com|
|Product Name||Unibit 10232 Fractional Self-Starting Drill Bit|
|Product Type||Drill Bit|
|Drill Bit Type||Step Bit|
|ProductTitle||IRWIN Unibit 10232 Fractional Self-Starting Drill Bit - Step Bit|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Monday, January 23, 2017.