23 in stock (as of 03/30/2017 12:27 AM)
Including Alaska and Hawaii!
View other products from Vise Grip
features and benefits:
- fast release™ is 2x easier to open, has a no-trigger release, and offers one hand operation
- curved jaw puts tremendous pressure on four points of any style nut or bolt head
- the no-slip protouch™ grip provides comfort and leverage while reducing vibrations and hand fatigue
- ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning
- constructed of high-grade heat treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle. Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work; stays adjusted for repetitive use.
- Jaw Capacity: 29 mm
- Size: 125 mm
- Self-energizing lower jaw provides 3X more gripping power than traditional locking pliers, with no slipping or stripping.
- Provides maximum torque without requiring heavy input pressure - jaw mechanism naturally grips tighter as more torque is applied to the tool.
- One-handed, triggerless release is 2X easier to open than traditional locking pliers.
- Anti-pinch, non-slip ProTouch Grips provide comfort, control, and less hand fatigue.
- Curved jaw puts tremendous pressure on four points of any style nut or bolt head, making it perfect for any application that requires maximum torque.
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability.
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle.
- Hex key adjusting screw tightens to adjust pressure and draw materials together and provides a controlled release.
- Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee.
|Manufacturer||IRWIN Industrial Tool Company|
|Manufacturer Part Number||4935581|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.irwin.com|
|Product Line||Fast Release|
|Product Name||5CR Fast Release Pilers|
|ProductTitle||Vise-Grip 5CR Fast Release Pilers - Alloy Steel - Non-slip Grip, Heat Treated|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday, March 30, 2017.