Phanteks PH-EC500GA-DBK01B Case Phanteks Ph-ec500ga-dbk01b R
- Usually ships the same or next business day.
- Calculated at Checkout
- Stock Update:
- 06/08/2023 03:45:15 PM PST
- Stock Update:
- 06/08/2023 03:45:15 PM PST
This item is brand-new, factory sealed.Phanteks (PH-EC500GA_DBK01B) Eclipse G500A D-RGB Fanless Edition, High Performance Mid-Tower Case, Mesh Front Panel, Integrated D/A-RGB Lighting, Tempered Glass Window,
- High airflow gaming chassis with Ultra-fine Performance Mesh on front and top that combines high airflow performance with excellent dust filtration.
- Integrated D-RGB lighting on the front and side that is easy to control and can be expanded and/or synced to a D-RGB equipped motherboard.
- Ready for high-end cooling with up to 420 radiator support in front, 360 in the top, full-length GPUs and vertical GPU ready with the optional Vertical GPU Bracket.
- Easily accessible I/O featuring 10gbps USB-C, 2x USB 3.0, Microphone/Headphone Combo, Power button.
- Extensive storage support with 9x dedicated SSD locations and up to 10x HDD bays (2 included).
- Brand: ?Phanteks
- Series: ?Eclipse G500A D-RGB Fanless Edition
- Item model number: ?PH-EC500GA_DBK01B
- Item Weight: ?22 pounds
- Product Dimensions: ?19.69 x 9.45 x 20.28 inches
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: ?19.69 x 9.45 x 20.28 inches
- Color: ?Black
- Manufacturer: ?Phanteks
The Eclipse G500A pushes the limit with its high airflow design to unlock next-gen CPU and GPU performance. Both the front and top panels feature Phanteks' Ultra-fine Performance Mesh design that combines high airflow performance with excellent dust filtration, all-in-one. With its spacious interior, the G500A is ready for powerful gaming setups, offering 420 radiator in the front, 360 radiator in the top, while having plenty of space for full-length GPUs, multiple HDD and SSD locations, and a vertical GPU mounting option. The integrated D-RGB lighting can be easily connected to a A/D-RGB equipped motherboards and expanded with more D-RGB products. The G500A Base comes with 2 LED strips built into the front and side pre-installed. Both the front and top panels feature Phanteks' Ultra-fine Performance Mesh design that combines high airflow performance with excellent dust filtration, all-in-one. The Ultra-fine Performance Mesh lowers flow restriction while being easy to clean. With its spacious interior, the G500A is ready for powerful gaming setups. Offering up to 420 radiators in the front, 360 radiators in the top, while having plenty of space for full-length GPUs to unlock next-gen hardware performance. The G500A provides plenty of ties to tie down all cables with cover doors to keep everything clean and convenient. In addition to the 3x dedicated SSD brackets, the cover doors also offer space for 3x SSDs each to offer more flexibility. Two Stackable HDD bays are included and can be further upgraded up to a total of 10 HDD bays. Two LED-strips are built in along the PSU cover and top panel. Like all of Phanteks lighting products, they can be easily expanded with more lighting products and synced with motherboards to allow for software control. The Eclipse G500A is bringing high airflow to push the limits of high-performance hardware. Dimension: 240 x 500 x 515 mm / 9.45 x 19.69 x 20.28 in (WxDxH). Form Factor: Mid Tower. Material(s): Steel Chassis, Tempered Glass. Motherboard Support: ATX, micro-ATX, mini-ITX, E-ATX (up to 280mm wide). Front I/O: 2x USB 3.0, USB-C Gen2, Microphone/Headphone Combo, Power Button, Reset Button. Connectors: Power Switch, D-RGB Expansion, D-RGB MB Adapter, HD-audio, USB 3.0, USB 3.2 GEN 2 Type-E. Side Window: Yes, Tempered Glass. Expansion slots: 7. Vertical GPU support: Yes, with optional bracket PH-VGPUKT4.0_03 or riser cable. Internal 3.5: 10 (2x included). Internal 2.5": 9 (9x included). Cooling: 120mm fan - Front 3x/Top 3x/ Rear 1x. Cooling 140mm fan - Front 3x/Top 3x/Rear 1x. Liquid Cooling: 120mm radiator - Front Up to 360/Top Up to 360/Rear 120. Liquid Cooling: 140mm radiator - Front Up to 420/Top Up to 280/Rear -. Graphic card length: 435 mm / 17.2 in. CPU cooler height: 185mm. PSU length: 195mm (if all 4 bottom HDD positions used) / 250mm (if 2 bottom HDD used). Front panel fan thickness: 33mm for fan or radiator behind front panel. Front 360 Radiator thickness: 95mm thickness. Top 360 Radiator thickness: 70mm thickness. Front 420 Radiator Max: 142x475x70mm.