Aruba Instant On 1930 8G Class4 PoE 2SFP 124W Switch (jl681a-aba)
- Usually ships the same or next business day. In stock at our CA, GA, IL, PA warehouses.
- Calculated at Checkout
- Stock Update:
- 02/03/2023 12:27:20 PM PST
- Stock Update:
- 02/03/2023 12:27:20 PM PST
This item is brand-new, factory sealed.Aruba Instant On 1930 10-Port PoE Gb Ethernet 8xGE PoE (124W), 2X 1G SFP, L2+ Smart Switch US Cord (JL681A)
- The Aruba Instant On 1930 8G Class 4 PoE 2SFP 124W Switch is a high performance, smart managed switch designed for small businesses and SMBs - fast set-up, easy management, security you can trust.
- Functionality: high performance, advanced features, and top security made simple - Gigabit wirespeed performance. Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af/802.3at) across all RJ45 ports for powering Access Points, cameras, IP phones, and other IoT devices; PoE power (124W) for 8x full power 802.3af PoE devices. Feature-rich to fit into most networking enviroments. Built-in security protects your network from external threats by blocking malware attacks and keeping unauthorized users off the network.
- Configuration: Small form design for desktop or wall or surface mounting, or rackmount with in-box mounting ears. Ports and LEDs facing the front - #ABA w/ internal power supply and US-syle plug. Fanless silent operation.
- Management: Simplified cloud management from app or web browser with no recurring cost - The Aruba Instant On mobile app allows you to set up, manage, and monitor Instant On switches and Access Points directly from your phone, from anywhere. Guided step-by-step instructions to install devices to get your network up and running quickly no technical expertise required. Alternative integrated traditional full local web interface for advanced configuration with static routing, ACLs, SNMP.
- Ports: 10 active ports | 8x Gigabit 10/100/1000 + 2x Gigabit SFP | Power over Ethernet: PoE / PoE+ (Class 4) on 8 ports | PoE power budget 124 Watts
- Item Weight: 3.63 pounds
- Manufacturer: Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company
Aruba Instant On 1930 10-Port PoE Gigabit Ethernet Smart Cloud / Web Managed Switch w/ 8 x GE PoE (124W), 2x 1G SFP | JL681A US cord | Desktop or rack | Fanless | L2+ Routing
For small and growing businesses, a reliable and secure network plays a critical role in the success of your business. In today's connected world, home and remote office environments also need fast, affordable, reliable networking. All need a network solution that gives peace of mind, allowing you to focus on your business pirorites, elevated connected experiences, and not on managing your network. Aruba Instant On makes it easy to keep network users happy, mobile and IoT devices connected, and your network secure.
The Aruba Instant On 1930 switches features advanced, smart-managed, fixed configuration Gigabit switches designed for small businesses that are easy-to-deploy and affordable. Theyre made to handle todays bandwidth-heavy applications like voice and video conferencing, enabling consistent connectivity to enhance performance.
Simplicity at its best
- Plug-and-play switches that work together with Instant On APs right out of the box
- Mobile app to easily setup, monitor and manage your network
Security you can count on
- Protect your network from unauthorized access with IEEE 802.1X and VLANs
- Automatic denial-of-service (DOS) monitors and protects the network against malicious attacks
We've got you covered
- No extra licensing or subscription fee
- Industry-leading limited lifetime warranty and support
|Management & Protocols|
|PoE Budget||124 W|
|PoE (RJ-45) Port||Yes|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details|
|Total Number of Network Ports||10|
|Shared SFP Slot||No|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||2|
|Number of SFP Slots||2|
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP (mini-GBIC)|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.hpe.com|
|Marketing Information||Aruba Instant On 1930 switches are advanced, smart-managed, fixed configuration Gigabit switches designed for small businesses and SMBs looking for high performance networking that is easy-to-deploy and affordable. They're made to handle today's bandwidth-heavy applications like voice and video conferencing, enabling consistent connectivity to enhance performance. This model supports 10 active ports -- eight 10/100/1000 copper Ethernet RJ45 ports and two 1-Gigabit SFP-style uplink slots. Power over Ethernet both PoE and PoE+ can operate on any of its eight RJ45 ports, with a total PoE budget of 124 Watts. |
Using either the Instant On mobile app or its cloud-based web portal, you can quickly set up, monitor and manage the 1930 switch series from anywhere at any time. Also available is a comprehensive local web interface. Built-in security features protect your network from unauthorized access by allowing you to segment traffic and define access to each area of the network. Advanced features include VLANs, 802.1X radius-based network login, three levels of Spanning Tree protocol, and Layer 3 static routing, among others. And all of this is included in the price of the hardware - there are no hidden subscription or licensing fees. All are backed by Aruba's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
|Product Type||Ethernet Switch|
|Product Name||Instant On 1930 8G Class4 PoE 2SFP 124W Switch|
|Manufacturer||Hewlett Packard Enterprise|
|Manufacturer Part Number||JL681A#ABA|
|Media & Performance|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Media Type Supported|
|Network & Communication|