Mcgard 25116 4 Pak Tunr Lok 14x1.5 Blk
- Out of stock
- Stock Update:
- 08/17/2022 01:58:19 PM PST
- Stock Update:
- 08/17/2022 01:58:19 PM PST
This item is brand-new, factory sealed.McGard 25116 Black (M14 x 1.5 Thread Size) Tuner Style Cone Seat Wheel Lock Set of 4
- Seat Style Cone Seat Nut; Thread Size M14 x 1.5; Overall Length 1.648; Hex Size 22mm; Includes 4 Locks & 1 Key
- Tuner Cone Seat wheel locks are a no-compromise design engineered to fit into close tolerance lug hole recesses in Tuner style wheels. Weight matched to our SplineDrive lug nuts. For alloy wheels only. Set Includes Tuner wheel locks and 1 Unique key
- McGards plating process includes several layers of nickel and one layer of microporous chrome producing a superior finish while protecting against rust. Every lock is through-hardened and tempered. Manufactured in the USA to meet or exceed OEM standards.
- Please note that tuner wheel locks are application-specific products. You must confirm proper fitment for your vehicle by using the part finder or consulting our website. Please review important fitment notes provided. Also note the type of seating your tuner wheel locks require they can be either radius, flat or cone seat this has to be done visually by the customer to insure a proper fit before purchase and install along with correct shank length and thread size that matches your current lug nuts
- Due to the unique key patterns, the pattern shown in images will differ from the pattern on the locks you receive. If ordering multiple lock sets, the keys will not match. McGard keys will not match OEM locks installed by the factory or dealership.
- Manufacturer: ?McGard
- Brand: ?McGard
- Model: ?25116
- Item Weight: ?1.15 pounds
- Product Dimensions: ?8 x 6 x 6 inches
- Country of Origin: ?USA
- Item model number: ?25116
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: ?No
- Manufacturer Part Number: ?25116
- OEM Part Number: ?25116
- Special Features: ?Computer generated key designs allow for an infinite number of key patterns. That are different for each purchase and require you to save the unique code that comes with the lock
Protecting the world's finest wheels and tires from theft since 1964.McGard manufactures wheel locks in the USA to meet or exceed OEM standards for safety and durability. Presently, McGard is an Original Equipment wheel lock supplier to over 30 car lines around the world. These easy-to-use, one-piece wheel locks function like regular lug nuts, but require a special key tool for installation and removal. The steel collar on the user friendly key guides the key into the lock pattern. The collar holds the key in alignment for easy installation and removal. The computer generated key designs allow for an infinite number of key patterns. The extra narrow pattern groove on the lock resists the intrusion of removal tools into the pattern. Every McGard wheel lock is fully machined from restricted chemistry steel made specifically for McGard and through-hardened for its unsurpassed level of security. McGard's plating process includes three layers of nickel and one layer of microporous chrome/black producing a superior finish while protecting against rust. For use on "Tuner" wheels or wheels with very small lug nut holes. For alloy wheels only. This product may contain globally sourced materials/components.
McGards easy to use, one-piece wheel lock functions like a regular lug nut or bolt, but requires a special key tool for installation and removal. Its design allows for an unlimited number of different computer generated lock and key patterns. This unique wheel lock system is continually being refined and improved upon. McGard Locks are made in the United States to meet or exceed O.E.M. standards for safety and durability. Presently, McGard is an Original Equipment wheel lock supplier to over 30 car lines around the world. Compare our features and youll see why McGard is the best wheel & tire protection available.1. 8 Different Key Hex Sizes
McGard is the only manufacturer to offer 8 different key hex sizes to match the vehicles original equipment lug wrench. Your customer will appreciate this important feature when they have to change a flat tire along the roadside.2. User Friendly Keys
The Wheel Lock's steel collar guides the key into the lock pattern. Simply place the key over the lock and turn until the patterns engage. The collar holds the key in alignment for easy installation and removal.3. Extra Narrow Groove Patterns
The computer generated key designs allow for an unlimited number of key patterns. The narrow groove resists the intrusion of lock removal tools into the pattern.4. Triple-Nickel Chrome Plating
The best in the industry. Our process includes three layers of nickel and one layer of microporous chrome. The first layer of nickel is for corrosion resistance; the second layer of nickel is for luster and the third nickel layer interacts with the microporous chrome layer to disperse natures corrosive action (rust).5. Through-Hardened Steel
McGard uses only restricted chemistry steel, made in the United States, specifically for McGard. These special standards insure the structural integrity of each and every fully machined McGard wheel lock. Every lock is through-hardened and tempered, reaching the depth of hardness needed for its unsurpassed level of security (unlike case hardening which is only a surface treatment).6. Precision Threads
Core integrity and precision machining provide the highest strength in the industry. All McGard locks and lug nuts meet or exceed the highest OEM proof load standards, 135,000 to 160,000 PSI.7. Precise Bearing Surface
McGards standard for concentricity of the bearing surface to the pitch diameter is 30% more precise than OEM standards. This insures even distribution of the clamp load and uniform seating of the lock to the wheel.