Royal Purple 01040 Hd Sae 40 Qt Bottle
- Usually ships the same or next business day. In stock at our GA, MI, PA, TX, WA warehouses.
- Calculated at Checkout
- Stock Update:
- 08/09/2022 04:08:42 AM PST
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2||and pay only $13.34 each 13.34|
|Buy 3||and pay only $12.33 each 12.33|
|Buy 4 - 9||and pay only $11.82 each 11.82|
|Buy 10 - 13||and pay only $10.64 each 10.64|
|Buy 14 or above||and pay only $10.27 each 10.27|
- Stock Update:
- 08/09/2022 04:08:42 AM PST
This item is brand-new, factory sealed.Royal Purple ROY01040 SAE40 Synthetic Oil, 1 Quart
- Better wear protection
- Increased fuel efficiency
- Better protection of the expensive catalytic emission system
- Improved compatibility with fuels containing ethanol
- Manufacturer: ?Royal Purple
- Brand: ?Royal Purple
- Item Weight: ?1.75 pounds
- Product Dimensions: ?9 x 4 x 2 inches
- Country of Origin: ?China
- Item model number: ?ROY01040
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: ?No
- Manufacturer Part Number: ?1040
- OEM Part Number: ?01040
These products on exceptionally high order fulfillment rates, breadth of available products and these are also complete line of Heavy-Duty Shop Products that will bring you years of reliable performance.
Royal Purples API-licensed Synthetic Motor Oil combines premium base oils with proprietary additive technologies to create high performance motor oils that optimize engine performance. Royal Purples API-licensed motor oil delivers superior protection and improves performance in gasoline and diesel engines. Royal Purples API-licensed SN motor oil meets ILSAC GF-5 and Dexos1 performance requirements.
No special procedures are necessary when upgrading to Royal Purple. Royal Purple recommends waiting until the manufacturers first scheduled oil change in new gasoline and diesel engines before upgrading to Royal Purple.
Royal Purple motor oil is compatible with synthetic and conventional motor oils.Performance Advantages
- Better wear protection--Enhanced additive technology prevents metal-to-metal contact beyond both Dexos1 and ILSAC GF-5 specs.
- Increased fuel efficiency--A low coefficient of friction results in optimized fuel efficiency (the fuel economy of Royal Purple's 5W-30 meets the fuel economy requirements of a 5W-20 oil).
- Better protection of the expensive catalytic emission system--Patented ZDDP additives optimize emissions catalyst system life.
- Improved compatibility with fuels containing ethanol--Patented additive technology prevents the white sludge and lubrication starvation that can occur with 20% or higher ethanol fuel.
- Superior corrosion protection--No rust observed in standard industry testing.
Royal Purple API-licensed motor oil is available in both multi-grade and monograde oil viscosities, each of which meets API-licensed warranty requirements for gasoline engines:Multi-grade Oils
- SAE 30
- SAE 40
- SAE 50
Fully Compatible with Other Motor Oils
Royal Purple lubricants are fully compatible with mineral or synthetic oils. No special procedures are necessary when switching to Royal Purple.Royal Purple and New Vehicles
Royal Purple currently offers many viscosity grades of API-licensed motor oils. To allow for proper break-in of the engine, Royal Purple recommends waiting until the manufacturers first scheduled oil change or a minimum of 2,000 miles in new gasoline engines. Allow 8,000 to 10,000 miles before using Royal Purple in diesel engines.Can Royal Purple Motor Oil Be Used In Older Engines?
Yes. Mileage and/or age is not a factor when used in a mechanically sound engine. In high-mileage applications, it's recommended running a minimum of two short (3,000 mile/5,000Km) intervals before extending the oil drain intervals. This will enable Royal Purples high solvency to remove existing deposits gradually; such deposits can restrict oil flow, if excessive, as well as reduce the oil service life significantly.Will Switching to Synthetic Oil Cause My Engine To Leak?
Properly formulated synthetic oils will generally not cause an engine oil leak. Synthetic oils possess a higher degree of natural solvency, which can clean and remove deposits left by previous oils. The removal of extensive oil deposits can expose marginal or damaged oil seals, which may then leak. If an engine currently has excessive oil consumption (i.e. greater than 1 quart/1,000 miles) the recommended course of action is to solve the oil consumption problem before switching to a synthetic.