Tripp Lite USB C to HDMI Adapter Cable [M/M], 3840 x 2160 [4K x 2K] @ 30 Hz, 6 ft (u444-006-h)
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days.In stock at our CA warehouse.
- Calculated at Checkout
- Stock Update:
- 10/02/2023 03:26:12 PM PST
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 18 or above||and pay only $31.83 each 31.83|
- Stock Update:
- 10/02/2023 03:26:12 PM PST
This item is brand-new, factory sealed.
The U444-006-H USB 3.1 Gen 1 to HDMI DisplayPort Alternate Mode Adapter Cable supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for displaying video on an existing HDMI television, monitor or projector via your computer, tablet, laptop or smartphone's USB-C port.
An ideal tool for multitasking, viewing large spreadsheets, editing documents, giving presentations at trade shows and conferences, or playing games and watching movies on large screens, this cable saves you the time, effort and expense of additional adapters and cables.
You can extend video from your primary display to another, duplicate the same video on both displays, or change the second display to your primary display. No drivers or external power supply is needed. Connect the U444-006-H's reversible USB-C male plug to the USB-C port on your smartphone, tablet, Ultrabook or computer. Then, connect the adapter's HDMI male plug to the HDMI port on your display.
The U444-006-H supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 30 Hz and data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps. It also supports 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel) and per-lane transfer rates of 5.4 Gbps (HBR2), 2.7 Gbps (HBR) and 1.62 Gbps (RBR). Compatible with USB-C devices that support USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode.
USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum
Supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for Transmitting Video
- Reversible USB-C plug connects your device to an existing HDMI display, saving you the time, money and effort of additional adapters and cables
- Extend video to a second monitor, duplicate the same video on both monitors, or make the second monitor your primary display
- Ideal for multitasking, viewing spreadsheet data, editing documents, giving presentations, watching movies and playing video games
- Plug and play with no external power supply or drivers required
- Compatible with USB-C devices that support USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode
Vibrant, Superior Video Quality
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 30 Hz
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Supports per-lane transfer rates of 5.4 Gbps (HBR2), 2.7 Gbps (HBR) and 1.62 Gbps (RBR)
- Supports 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel)
Country of Origin:
|Additional Warranty Information||<p>3 year limited warranty</p>|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
|Brand Name||Tripp Lite|
|Manufacturer Website Address||https://tripplite.eaton.com/|
|Marketing Information||USB 3.1, generation 1 USB-C to HDMI 4K adapter cable (M/M) helps you transmit digital audio and 4K video from your tablet, laptop, Chromebook, MacBook, smartphone or PC to an HDMI-enabled TV, monitor or projector. Plug-and-play technology makes installation quick and simple - with no software or drivers to install. Fumble-free, reversible USB-C plug connects in either direction for a quick connection every time. Foil and braid shielding protects against EMI/RFI line noise that can distort or destroy data. Integral strain relief helps cable and connectors move freely without stress or cracking for lasting use. 6' cable supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 30 Hz, 36-bit Deep Color and per-lane transfer rates of 5.4 Gbps, 2.7 Gbps and 1.62 Gbps. Cable is perfect for giving video presentations in conference rooms and classrooms, editing multiple documents on a larger screen, or streaming video for digital signage in crystal-clear 4K.|
|Product Type||A/V Cable|
|Product Name||USB C to HDMI Adapter Cable (M/M), 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 30 Hz, 6 ft|
|Manufacturer||Tripp Lite by Eaton|
|Manufacturer Part Number||U444-006-H|
|Packaged Quantity||1 Each|
|Connector on Second End Details||1 x USB 3.1 Type C - Male|
|Data Transfer Rate||5 Gbit/s|
|Supported Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Connector on First End Details||1 x HDMI Digital Audio/Video - Male|
|Connector Type on First End||HDMI Digital Audio/Video - Male|
|Connector Type on Second End||USB 3.1 Type C - Male|
|Cable Length||6 ft|