WD Gold WD202KRYZ 20 TB Hard Drive - 3.5" Internal - SATA [SATA/600] - Conventional Magnetic Recording [CMR] Method
- Usually ships the same or next business day. In stock at our CA, IL warehouses.
- Calculated at Checkout
- Stock Update:
- 01/27/2023 06:27:13 AM PST
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 3 or above||and pay only $485.76 each 485.76|
- Stock Update:
- 01/27/2023 06:27:13 AM PST
This item is brand-new, factory sealed.Western Digital 20TB WD Gold Enterprise Class SATA Internal Hard Drive HDD - 7200 RPM, SATA 6 Gb/s, 512 MB Cache, 3.5" - WD202KRYZ
- Optimize your storage for your business with a full portfolio of enterprise-class WD Gold HDDs in capacities up to 22TB(1). | (1) 1TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less depending on operating environment.
- Quality and reliability with up to 2.5M hours MTBF(3) to help you store your data with confidence. | (3) MTBF and AFR: Projected values for model number WD221KRYZ and WD202KRYZ. Final MTBF and AFR specifications will be based on a sample population and are estimated by statistical measurements and acceleration algorithms under typical operating conditions, workload 220TB/year and device temperature 40C. Derating of MTBF and AFR will occur above these parameters, up to 550TB writes per year and 60C device temp. MTBF and AFR ratings do not predict an individual drives reliability and do not constitute a warranty.
- Specifically designed for use in enterprise-class storage systems and data centers.
- Improve performance with our vibration protection technology.
- HelioSeal technology delivers high capacities with a low power draw (12TB & up).
- Hard Drive: ?20 TB Mechanical Hard Disk
- Brand: ?Western Digital
- Series: ?Gold
- Item model number: ?WD202KRYZ
- Item Weight: ?1.52 pounds
- Product Dimensions: ?5.79 x 4 x 1.03 inches
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: ?5.79 x 4 x 1.03 inches
- Color: ?Gold
- Hard Drive Interface: ?Serial ATA-600
- Hard Drive Rotational Speed: ?7200 RPM
- Manufacturer: ?Western Digital Technologies, Inc.
Customize your businesss storage mix to fit your specific needs with a full portfolio of enterprise-class WD Gold HDDs in capacities of 1TB to 22TB(1), with OptiNAND technology in 20TB and 22TB. These highly reliable solutions for demanding storage environments provide up to 2.5M hours MTBF(3), vibration protection technology, and a low power draw thanks to HelioSeal technology (for 12TB and above). Specifically designed for use in enterprise-class data centers and storage systems, WD Gold SATA HDDs deliver the world-class performance you expect from Western Digital hard drives.
|Weight (Approximate)||1.52 lb|
|Limited Warranty||5 Year|
|Drive Interface Standard||SATA/600|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.wdc.com|
|Marketing Information||Your Data Is Gold|
Customize your business's storage mix to fit your specific needs with a full portfolio of enterprise-class WD Gold™ HDDs in capacities of 1TB to 22TB, with OptiNAND™ technology in 20TB and 22TB. These highly reliable solutions for demanding storage environments provide up to 2.5M hours MTBF, vibration protection technology, and a low power draw thanks to HelioSeal® technology (for 12TB and above). Specifically designed for use in enterprise-class data centers and storage systems, WD Gold SATA HDDs deliver the world-class performance you expect from Western Digital® hard drives.
More Flexibility, More Freedom
WD Gold™ lets you build out your storage your way with a full portfolio of SATA HDDs from 1TB to 22TB, engineered for heavy application workloads and designed to handle workloads up to 550TB per year.
With up to 2.5M hours MTBF, WD Gold™ hard drives deliver enhanced levels of dependability and durability.
WD Gold™ drives have sophisticated monitoring electronics that help correct linear and rotational vibrations in real time using enhanced vibration protection technology for improved performance in high-vibration environments.
Plays Well with Others
Specifically designed for use in enterprise-grade storage systems and data centers, WD Gold™ HDDs are broadly compatible with major enterprise operating systems.
Scale Your Business
WD Gold™ drives are available in an unsurpassed, industry-leading 22TB CMR capacity utilizing the OptiNAND™ technology's capacity-enabling feature.
Helps Protect Your Data
The innovative ArmorCache™ feature (22TB only) provides enterprise power loss protection of your data in write-cache enabled (WCE) mode while increasing performance in write-cache disabled (WCD) mode.
|Product Type||Hard Drive|
|Product Name||Gold Enterprise Class SATA HDD|
|Manufacturer||Western Digital Corporation|
|Manufacturer Part Number||WD202KRYZ|
|Spindle Speed (rpm)||7200|
|Network & Communication|
|Recording Technology||Conventional Magnetic Recording (CMR)|
|Storage Capacity||20 TB|