Aruba Instant On 1960 48G 40p Class4 8p Class6 PoE 2XGT 2SFP+ 600W Switch (jl809a-aba)
- Usually ships the same or next business day. In stock at our CA, PA warehouses.
- Calculated at Checkout
- Stock Update:
- 02/29/2024 07:01:20 PM PST
- Stock Update:
- 02/29/2024 07:01:20 PM PST
This item is brand-new, factory sealed.Aruba Instant On 1960 48-Port Gb 40-Port Class 4 PoE | 8-Port Class 6 PoE Smart Switch (600W) - 48x 1G | 2X SFP+ | 2X 10GBase-T (JL809A#ABA)
- The Aruba Instant On 1960 48G PoE 2SFP+ 2 10Gbase-T Switch is a high performance, smart managed stackable switch designed for small and growing businesses - fast set-up, easy management, security you can trust.
- Stacking: Stack up to (four) 4 1960 (access and aggregation switches) switches and manage through one single IP address simplifying network operations. This means up to 288 ports including 16 10G uplink ports for high-density developments as well as flexibility for future network expansion. Flexible stacking at 1G and 10G speeds. Two Stacking modes: Local Stacking and Cloud-Managed Stacking (via Instant On mobile app or cloud-based web portal)
- Configuration: Rack-width design with rack mounting ears for rack or wall or flat-surface mount. Ports and LEDs facing the front | #ABA US cord | Limited Lifetime warranty
- Management: Simplified cloud management from app or web browser with no recurring cost - The Aruba Instant On mobile app allows you to set up, manage, and monitor Instant On switches and Access Points directly from your phone, from anywhere. Guided step-by-step instructions to install devices to get your network up and running quickly no technical expertise required. Alternative integrated traditional full local web interface for advanced configuration with static routing, ACLs, SNMP.
- Ports: 52 active ports | 48x Gigabit 10/100/1000 + 2x GE / 10G SFP+ + 2x 10GBASE-T copper | 10G capable copper RJ45 ports and fiber-capable SFP+ slots | Power over Ethernet: Class 4 PoE on 40 ports and Class 6 PoE on 8 ports | PoE power budget 600 Watts
- Brand Name: Aruba a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company
- Ean: 0190017522920 , 0190017522906
- Material: Copper
- Model Number: 48G POE 2XGT 2SFP+ Switch JL809A
- Mounting Type: Surface Mount
- Part Number: JL809A#ABA
- Style: 48G 2SFP+ 2XGT 600W
- UNSPSC Code: 43222612
- UPC: 190017522920 , 190017522906
- UNSPSC Code: 39122200
Overview: Aruba Instant On 1960 48-Port Gb 40-Port Class 4 PoE, 8-Port Class 6 PoE Smart Cloud / Web Managed Stackable Switch (600W) - 48x 1G, 2x SFP+, 2x 10GBase-T | JL809A US cord | L2+ Routing Aruba Instant On 1960 Switches are advanced, smart-managed, fixed configuration Gigabit stackable switches designed for small and growing businesses that are easy to deploy and affordable. These switches are designed to scale as business grows, making adding more employees, devices and applications simple. With PoE models, up to 30W PoE power delivery is available for Class 4 PoE devices like access points, surveillance cameras and VoIP phones, and up to 60W PoE power delivery is available for Class 6 PoE devices like pan-tilt zoom cameras and video-enabled IP-phones. The 48-port PoE model comes with a power budget of 600W to support the latest IoT devices. Highlights Simplicity at its best: - Plug-and-play switches that work together with Instant On APs right out of the box - Cloud-Managed stacking to configure and manage multiple switches through the Instant On mobile app Security you can count on: - Protect your network from unauthorized access with Access Control Lists, IEEE 802.1X and VLANs - Automatic denial-of-service (DOS) monitors and protects the network against malicious attacks We've got you covered: - No extra licensing or subscription fee - Industry-leading limited lifetime warranty and support
|Management & Protocols
|Number of Power Supplies Installed
|PoE (RJ-45) Port
|Port/Expansion Slot Details
|Total Number of Network Ports
|Number of Total Expansion Slots
|Expansion Slot Type
|Number of SFP+ Slots
|Manufacturer Website Address
|High performance, smart-managed stackable switches designed with small and growing businesses in mind
Perfect for training centers, healthcare facilities, tech start-ups
In today's digital-first environment, small businesses face many challenges to stay afloat and competitive. With tight budgets and limited technical expertise, they're struggling to keep up with the explosion of devices and bandwidthheavy applications running on the network. To optimize both performance and investment, small businesses need costeffective, next-gen networking solutions.
The Aruba Instant On 1960 Switch Series is an easy-to-use and affordable wired solution for networks supporting IT, mobile and cloud applications.
Aruba Instant On 1960 Switches are advanced, smartmanaged, fixed configuration Gigabit stackable switches designed for small and growing businesses that are easy to deploy and affordable. These switches are designed to scale as business grows, making adding more employees, devices and applications simple. Aruba Instant On 1960 switches are made to handle today's bandwidth-heavy applications like voice and video conferencing, enabling consistent connectivity to improve user experience and application performance.
HIGHLIGHTS | Simplicity at its best
Plug-and-play switches that work together with Instant On APs right out of the box
Cloud-Managed stacking to configure and manage multiple switches through the Instant On mobile app
Security you can count on
Protect your network from unauthorized access with Access Control List, IEEE 802.1x and VLANs
Automatic denial-of-service (DOS) monitors and protects the network against malicious attacks
We've got you covered
No extra licensing or subscription fees
Industry-leading limited lifetime warranty and support
The Aruba Instant On 1960 Switch Series includes five switches: two (2) 24-port and two (2) 48-port models in PoE and non-PoE configurations, and a 12 port 10-Gigabit aggregation switch. The access switches each have two (2) 10GBASE-T and two (2) 10G SFP+ uplink ports for highbandwidth connectivity. The 1960 aggregation switch comes with twelve (12) 10GBase-T and four (4) SFP+ ports, providing 10G connectivity to servers, network storage devices and access switches alike. With PoE models, up to 30W PoE power delivery is available for Class 4 PoE devices like access points, surveillance cameras and VoIP phones, and up to 60W PoE power delivery is available for Class 6 PoE devices like pan-tilt zoom cameras and video-enabled IP-phones. The 24-port and 48-port PoE models come with a power budget of 370W and 600W respectively to support the latest IoT devices.
|Instant On 1960 48G 40p Class4 8p Class6 PoE 2XGT 2SFP+ 600W Switch
|Hewlett Packard Enterprise
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Media & Performance
|Media Type Supported
|Network & Communication